See it! Sing it! Do it!
…& Remember it.
3 steps, 3 products .
The musical itunes book includes step 1 & 2! Step 3 is the Home & Classroom Resource book.
Made in the USA.
BACKED BY BRAIN/MEMORY RESEARCH
Times to Remember ™ is an innovative, multi-sensory, 3-step system that helps kids learn the times tables from 0-9.
Fast, easy, effective, and fun,the key is found in beautifully illustrated rhymes, created with careful consideration to both visual and auditory learning.
A Multi-Sensory Approach
- See it! (visual) : utilizes a visual inspection strategy of the factors represented as familiar objects
- Sing it! (Auditory): utilizes a word-based strategy saying or singing the rhyme describing the factor illustrations
- Do it! (Kinesthetic): incorporates both fine and gross-motor activities
Designed to Reach All Learners
- Individuals, Small Groups and Classrooms
- Grades 2,3,4,5, and Beyond
- English-Language Learners
- Special Education
What will it do?
- Increase memorization of basic multiplication facts
- Increase confidence and motivation to learn the basic multiplication facts
- Prepare for higher-level mathematics
- Increase speed and accuracy on timed multiplication tests
- Prepare for the challenge of division
Times to Remember Learning Videos
See the multi-sensory approach to learning employed by Times to Remember.
Joyful Learning Products (Made in the USA) …
Guaranteed to help your learner memorize the basic multiplication tables from 0-9!
Not only is Times to Remember fun and easy, it takes only minutes for results. The Times to Remember system can be presented to an entire classroom, small groups, or individual learners, and is especially effective for students who struggle with rote memorization, including those with special needs!
step 1: See it! Step 2: Sing it! step 3: Do it!
No need to wait– start learning today!
The Kindle edition is jut $4.99! It does NOT include audio. The Mp3 or CD is sold separately at CD Baby, Amazon, Google Play, Spotify & Itunes stores. Please help me out and rate them! Thank you.